Now a days ONGC accept most of all tender proposal thorough E procurement. We hereby follow some impotant tips to upload etender on ONGC Website.
To purchase E Tender through ONGC Portal web site
1 . Login to ONGC E tender website : https://etender.ongc.co.in . Enter vendor code as user name & password.
2. After login we can get all the list of bid invitation on the screen as per last update.
3.To get the particular bids, please enter RFX No./ Tender No. in RFX no. column then clik on apply. So we find desired bid. Click on RFX no.
4. Purchase online E Tender : Click on bid register to express your interest in bid invitation.
5. After click on register, please confirm to read pre-qualification criteria. To confirm and continue click yes.
6. System again confirm to meet the pre qualification criteria by click on yes.
7. System gives registration confirmation after press refresh button.
8. We have to pay require tender fees to purchase tender by click on Pay tender fees tab.
9. Tender fees pay through ICICI Bank gateway & receive confirmation to pay tender fees.
10. Once the tender fee is paid. Two additional option comes on the screen, ‘create bid’ and ‘Tender fee details’.To see the details of tender fee paid, click on ‘Tender fee details’
Now, Bid can be create after payee tender fees.
11. We can find current RFX/ e tender thr’ RFX No. To view current RFX. First we enter tender no. in RFX No. column. Then set current RFX to view current tender. Then click on apply to view particular etender.
After follow above process, we can find current tender/RFX in the next line.